Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Monday, August 9, 2010

Photostudy In The Garden: Doe, a Deer, a female Deer! by: brendasue

Welcome To Gardening friends Around the World.
For the rest of you who are not gardening yet, I hope to inspire you to get out and play in the dirt!
So get out your camera and see what you can find!







Melting Flowers in this Texas Heatwave                        by:  brendasue



The greatest thing about August (to me) is the little tiny summer guests that are arriving at Kates Cabin now!  We have one to open our class today.








Where's the food?                  by:  brendasue



Let The Class Begin!
















Do You see what I see?            by:  brendasue





























Hot Sizzle              by:  brendasue


Our photostudy for today is of a visitor to my garden. She is a neighbor and lives across the street. Enjoy!




















Here is Elisabeth coming over for a snack          by:  brendasue















She began coming over for squirrel food (which had corn in it)      by:  brendasue














Now she has her own spot for deer corn               by:  brendasue










By the edge of the flower bed next to the bird food and pine cones        by:  brendasue















Elisabeth is a Doe (a female deer)             by:  brendasue















She is very beautiful and graceful with long legs                   by:  brendasue










She lives in the woods across the road here         by:  brendasue













It is not normal behavior for deer to come around humans                by:  brendsue













As with my other wild friends, I do not know why she made friends with me              by:  brendasue












Deer are always on the lookout for something to come after them           by:  brendasue














Probably something to do with Humans seeking them to KILL             by:  brendasue
















She is spooked so she is taking off         by:  brendasue














Her right foot is hurt (It is okay now)                     by:  brendasue








I hope everyone will trade guns for cameras and stop killing deer               by:  brendasue













Her front door is that Black hole she is walking toward. Bye Elisabeth.      by:  brendasue


This concludes our photostudy on Elisabeth, the deer.  Last summer she had a fawn, and this summer there is a new one still with spots.


(If you come to Kates Cabin, you may not hunt Elisabeth)











This is my brain!        by:  brendasue












This is my brain on No drugs or Alcohol           by:  brendasue



It was determined by someone 12 years ago that I had enough alcohol and drugs for a lifetime, so I haven't had any more since then. Who needs it?  In older years, you loose your brain anyway without substance abuse. I still have a colorful life, but everyday really is a new day! I put my keys where? I saw that movie before?......

For those of you trying to quit, You can do it if I can do it. There is life after beer!




......this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. 
Goodnight All.








katescabin@gmail.com          (to contact brendasue)
























+

No comments:

Post a Comment