Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Saturday, August 7, 2010

In My Garden Today, I found Hummingbirds from Heaven by: brendasue



Hi Everyone and Welcome to a Garden Photography Blog.

I will be displaying Nature Photos of Hummingbirds Only today.

(Okay, and One Rose Photo, too....for You!










Purple Lady Banks           by:  brendasue



Thank you all for your kind comments you sent to my gmail! (To the one person who wrote that a fork in my face was probably an improvement:  click off.)
What a difference a day makes. Yesterday morning I had a longing in my heart for a lifestyle I had when I was younger and had more money. I was looking forward to going to that Japanese Place as I loved it at one time.
Today, I no longer want to go to the Japanese place again. I do not want to eat seafood. I do not want to bait a hook or go fishing. I am happy to stay right here on Rainbow Creek in the woods with my birds and eating from the land! Pesto Tonight.
I have added my Swiss Army Knife (with the needle nose pliers) that Cousin Harry gave me, to the items I carry in my pocket everywhere.





















Let The Class Begin!


Today we are going to look at hummingbirds

*Photography Tip:  When you begin to photograph these birds, take many shots.  These birds are very quick and will move in and out of focus.  You can delete the blurs. 
You must really practice on shooting these birds.

In our photostudy of hummingbirds today, I am numbering the pics.
If you have a moment, put the number of your Fave in the comment box at the bottom of page. I am looking for the crowd favorite.
Thanks!




























1







































2






















3


















4












































5

















6


































7











































8






































9

















11



















12

















13























14






































15








































16































17


































18




























19























20































21




































22



































23


































24


















25


This concludes our Photostudy of Hummingbirds for today
Thank you for putting the number of your fave in the comment box!
























sunset of 8-5-10      by:  brendasue


....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek

Sweet Dreams to All











katescabin@gmail.com















+

No comments:

Post a Comment