Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day May Day May Day-------Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone:

A thunderstorm last sunday created a lightening that took out my router leaving me with no internet out at Kates Cabin.  I have ordered a new one that should arrive in a few days and I will be back on the line. I have missed you all and thank you for checking on me as I just found my email today. (Just got in to town today to hook up to net.)

Good news I caught that thundersorm on camera at sunset and will post those photos soon as I can get back on the line.

Also I have one photo I finally got today to bring to all the world:




Here is one of Rambo's babies.  There are 2 as far as I have seen. They are one month out of eggshell.
Write in your ideas for names for the babies.

I will be back when I get my internet back on!     brendasue

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Brendasue..
    Glad to see you are back again with this beautiful photograph of yours.
    Have a great day.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete