Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Thursday, May 27, 2010

UFO ROCKET SPACECRAFT IN ORBIT AROUND EARTH by brendasue


WAKE  UP  EVERYBODY- WE HAVE COMPANY!

Bird Watcher Catches the Biggest Bird Ever!!







Welcome To Everbody On Earth






Class this will be short and sweet today, as I am working on Computer regarding My UFO.

I can now tell you that there is a rocket spacecraft in the orbit of our Earth, though I have not heard of one being launched on any major news stations.

I spoke with CBS khou. T V on the day of the first sighting May22, 2010. They have had no other reports of a UFO.  (and they have not contacted the crazy Bird Lady again).
I spoke to an editor at the Houston Chronicle, who was going to check into it and get back with me!

So you see I am a little hesitant to go forward with my UFO reports as people seem to think I am a few cards short of a full deck!

I admit, I can tell Tall Texas Tales from time to time and that makes me a good writer.

But Let Poor Old Grandma Poppy Discover A Rocket (with more than one photo), and no one believs in me. Rather they believe I am A Space Cadet left over from the sixties.

I do resemble that remark: (left over from the sixties)


In the above photo you will see a sunset. These photos were taken May 25, 2010

I can tell you the Rocket is in orbit as I have caught it on 2 separate days.
Now it may not be odd to you to see a Rocket in the Sky.  Maybe you even know Why?
But in 59 years I have never seen a Rocket in the Sky or seen the same one Again 2 days later,
so it is quite Odd to Me.











In the above photo you will notice some white clouds sticking out to the left.
The Rocket is at the End of the gold finger looking cloud.









The ROCKET just appeared out of the wild blue yonder and here you can see it is being powered by Rocket Fuel.

So my Question is:  If this rocket does not belong to any Humans, Then Where Did The Spacecraft Come From????

Who is paying for the Rocket Fuel?

Can we just let someone circle our Earth without telling us?

This is not a regular 747 plane.  This is out of our atmosphere in Space.










So Hello, Who's Rocket is This?  What is it doing circling our Earth?

And who is Flying That Rocket??

Can you who are reading this see if you can find out who has a rocket in our airspace???







1 comment:

  1. http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/36137/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6PysxNZr9I

    ReplyDelete