Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Saturday, May 29, 2010

UFO BECOMES PIFO (Possibly Identified Flying Object) by"brendasue

Hi Everyone, Come on In to our World Nature Class.....

It appears my UFO sighting may now be a PIFO (Possibly Identified Flying Object). One of our classmates has posted 2 links here for us to review:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/36137/


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6PysxNZr9I

So have a look and see what you think.  I also heard from the place I submitted the UFO report (who knew there was a reporting place?).  Anyway they reviewed the photos and said these are HAP, High Altitude Planes (which I had never heard of). The man stated that in space we would not see the trail of jet fuel.  I thank you (whoever you are) for sharing this information. Glad to know these things originated on Earth.   And I am still happy I was able to photograph them, as they were spectacular to see. I hope to trade the photos for donations to my Bird Sanctuary. Let me know if anyone of you would be interested in having some of these beautiful photos that noone else on earth has.  I am so lucky to have even witnessed these HAPS.

One more thought on this subject, then we must move on to something new.
I believe we have seen here with this reporting of UFO that if we were under attack from someone outside of Earth,
1.  We would not see them coming
2.  We would not believe they are real
3.  We would not be prepared to defend our Earth
4.  The majority of humans would not even care.



So let's have a look at this full golden Moon.


This moon was so orange coming up.

Last night I went to sunset strip again and looked for the rocket.  It was too hazy to see anything. but  there was a bank of gray rainclouds in the East and out of the top of the thunderhead came a huge tower of swirling clouds that was illuminated by the setting sun.
The rainstorms are more violent the taller the mushroom tower becomes.
I got no rain at all where I am, but Houston got really pounded by rain in this thunderhead.
It was spectacular to watch this swirling cloud mass. This was big, really big yet unnoticed by most.
Our Photostudy today will be this Thunderhead in the Sunset.  Enjoy!














































































































































This concludes our photostudy today. A magnifident thunderhead cloud.














.........This is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek

Goodnight All

No comments:

Post a Comment