Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Monday, May 24, 2010

UFO Captured on Camera Over Kates Cabin On Rainbow Creek by: brendasue


















I Went Out Last Nite To Rope A Texas Sunset For Our Photostudy And I Caught A Rocket With My Canon!!!!!    Come On In, You are not going to believe this!






Now Class, if you have been reading my blog, you know by now that sometimes strange things just happen in front of my eyes. (Like dancing with a Buzzard or having an out of species relationship with a Hawk and don't forget Once in a Blue Moon......
Anyway, The Photo above was the state of mind I was in shooting this sunset. In the next  frame, Something Appears!







Can you see it streaking above the orange color? What Is It?











So, as any of you would, I zoomed in for a closer Look.
It is not a bird.  It is not a plane.  And for sure, it is not Superman.













Did Anybody else see a rocket at sunset in the Texas Sky???  In places I have checked there are no reports of rockets. As you know me by now, I took many shots of this photostudy. I am going to have them reviewed by a rocket scientist before I post anymore.
If you have any thoughts or ideas, contact brendasue at   katescabin@gmail.com.
At the chance that it is a shooting star, I made a big Wish!
But this shooting star accelerated in the last frames I shot with a longer firestreak out the back than the above shot. Then it vanished into Nothing.  No, I did not start drinking again and YES, I have it on my Camera.
This is not a joke. Surely, someone else out there saw this rocket.

What a Night.  When I finished shooting the Rocket, I turned around and shot the Moon!!!!!!











...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek

Hey Diddle Diddle.......the spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment