Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Fourth Shot Seen Around The World by: brendasue



U F O    REMAINS    U (unidentified)











Welcome Class

One Shot Today!
I am still looking for the Owner of a Rocket in our Earth's Atmosphere.

No one has contacted me regarding my UFO sighting. (with photos)

This really is not a joke. As you can see in the above photo, I have a rocket and rocket fuel in the sky over Earth.
I have not found any information declaring that someone is cruising around the Earth in a Rocket.
I have not heard of anyone else seeing this?

Does anyone really own this Rocket or is this a real UFO?????

Please contact me at:  katescabin@gmail.com

....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment