Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Flowers For You All- Happy Mother's Day! by: brendasue

One Last Kiss Goodnight to All the Moms (and soon to be Moms) in the World.




Good Evening Class. Please come in and make yourself comfortable. Before we get started there is somebody here who wants to say something to all of you.




Once Upon a Time, I was a Star of Google Blogger




I had Fans that Loved me. Where did they Go?




Hey I am Talking to You!  Does anybody remember me? I am Kay Lonnie Wray, A redbone hounddog.
In the beginning, I opened this class almost Everynight. Then I was cast away as other living things tried to steal my spotlight. I have had to cry myself to sleep every night.....





Let The Class Begin! (And shut up you old  crybaby redbone bag of bones hounddog.  You are too old to be a star!)
And I am Mean and Green!  Who Am I????




I made this arrangement today out of things in the yard. I had to make it big enough that my Mom could see it from Heaven. I am sharing it with all of you to remind you to grow flowers and cut them often and put them in a vase. This cost me nothing but time! This will be our photostudy today-cut flowers.






You will recognize that most of them are amaryllis you have seen growing in the memory garden.
One of the peach trees got so top heavy that it broke. So I stuck in a branch of peaches!




I cut some colorful greenery to go with the flowers.




These peaches will not ripen enough to eat, but they look pretty and the birds will enjoy pecking on them.




No this is not orange-leafed marijuanna!  It is japanese red maple leaves with purple leaf plum branches.










Here is one of the Picone Lily and star jassmine with the peaches.



This is coral honeysuckle.




And this is my Mother's Day Present. The Twins! They hatched out of the eggshell march 27. They are just appearing to me this week.





Look how big they are standing on top of their nest!



They must be very careful not to fall out as they cannot fly yet.





A wing-wave Hello to Everybody!




Aren't they precious?? They are covered in soft white down and will begin to get their feathers soon.



Looks like there are only two chicks.




Her comes Mama Rambo home to the nest.





She is a very devoted Mom.




So here we are at the end of another great day on Earth.




And here you are with some flowers to see!




















Amaryllis Picone for Caroline. (6 days old)





And as sunset comes to Rainbow Creek, we are all ready to go to sleep.
Goodnight Girls and Everyone:  Nice Dreams.





One more shot--Goodnight Mama Rambo, my dear friend.


...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek

Till we meet again!










No comments:

Post a Comment