Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEARS DAY RIDES IN ON BLUE MOON AND DROPS OFF INTO A BRILLIANT BLUE SKY OF TODAY OVER KATES CABIN ON RAINBOW CREEK, A BIRD SANCTUARY

PREDICTIONS OF UNUSUAL HAPPENINGS ON NEW YEAR'S EVE & NEW YEAR'S DAY DUE TO BLUE MOON, TRUE. As the News Reports Suggested: Strange Events Possible. You will not believe what happened today, January 1, 2010, at Kates Cabin on Peaceful, Little Rainbow Creek in Northern Waller County, Texas-A Bird Sanctuary.

I had a strange feeling things would be a little wierd around the Bird Sanctuary last Night.
I had no idea exactly how weird. I was playing with My Google Christmas Toys when I observed a dark blue cloud rolling in the evening sky. I did the ritual New Years Eve stuff. I stocked up on fried shrimp & catfish. I put on new gown & satin robe & furry boots and jumped in my bed to celebrate New Years with my Old Men- Dick Clark, David Letterman, Alex Trebeck and Fave Craig Fergeusen on CBS. I never have made it awake to New Years in about 20 years or so.
Yet as that Mysterious Cloud Loomed Overhead, I just did not know what to think.

On one of my Google Sites, I ran into an old friend from same town, but different school. We chatted a bit about the old geography of the town and the times, people & things of long ago. It is harder to remember childhood days when you don't think much about them anymore. I remember it was still way before midnight when we went on our separate ways. I strolled out to my rooftop deck to see what became of that cloud. That is when I saw it, the last Blue Moon we will see for a long time.

I do not recall ever seeing a Blue Moon so Blue. I could feel the cold blue mist stinging my skin as I retreated to the warmth of my Star Command Post.

Sometime around midnight, the New Year Came In Across the Frozen Woods. I was in and out of wierd dreams. This morning seemed normal enough for the start of a brand New Year.

King Buzz was already up and flying over head. Walking next door to Kates Cabin feeding the birds as I always do was uneventful. Made some Hot Coffee for a cold morn. Walked across the new porch and the trees & sky were still in place above the roof as usual.

I then headed for the big wooden Gate to Open up Rainbow Creek.
OH MY GOD, I could not believe what I SAW.
First off the neighbor's old barn and woods were BLUE!

THEN I Looked down and I was standing on a cliff looking out on an abyss of Blue Water.
The land that was there yesterday was all covered by Blue Water. It was so Scary.

Where was Rainbow Creek? Where Did all this water come from?
How did all of these Rocks get here? What the Heck is going on?


The Blue Water just seemed to go on and on as if it were an ocean.


I had never seen so much water. Where did everybody Go?


Rainbow Creek had been transformed into a Tropical Paradise!


Even the Trees were like none I have ever seen. How did they get here?

They are beautiful trees....I must be dead and gazing into Heaven.

It was as if God himself came out of the Blue Waters and said Here is your Beach, Brendasue.

The Bird Sanctuary has been changed into a Hump-back Whale Sanctuary and I have enough water to keep them in!

My little catfish have turned into tropical angelfish.

All the new exotic flowers are Blue.

And they are Beautiful!

All of the Birds have turned Blue. I am serious, this is all TRUE BLUE.

Even the Bugs Have Been Bejeweled. This is Surely Heaven on Earth.



AND THEN...On a Tidal Wave, Here Comes My Own HulaMan on a Surfboard to Pick me up


And take me out to Dinner on my new beach and watch the Sunset. WOW What a Day!
WOW What a Blue Year.



I know what you are thinking by now.
But I am still thinking: ...........Once in a Blue Moon!



HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM BRENDASUE WATSON
CONSIDER YOURSELF 'BLUEMOONED!'




Press Arrow To Play Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment