Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24, 2010 Discover Life At Kates Cabin On Rainbow Creek, A Bird Sanctuary In Waller County, Texas, USA, Earth.

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL SPRING-LIKE DAY Comes to Kates Cabin on Rainbow Creek!
Welcome To The People Of The World. I am brendasue watson living here in the woods outside of Hempstead, Texas. I have built a Wild Bird Sanctuary in Memory of my MOM & DAD. Also, I completed a little Camp Cabin for my Granddaughter, Kate when she comes to visit. I have opened the cabin to guests of mine who are Birdwatchers or Nature Photographers. Though this is a Small Spot on the Map, I have alot of birds that visit or live here. Please come on in and we will get started with our Class.



King Buzz just flew in. He is trying to outshine the old red dog, Kay Lonnie Wray.



Kay Lonnie likes to give the signal for class to begin. She is going up to the roof now to get ready.



There goes the little King up after Kay


Could You Give The Signal, Kay Lonnie?



Good Girl. Let the Class Begin.



What do you see?



It is King Buzz doing a buzz-by.



Our Photostudy Today will be on this sunset I saw yesterday. A new coldfront blew in while I was in College Station at a Photography Seminar given by Doug Box of Caldwell, Texas. This was the best class I have ever attended. I learned so many things from Doug. I look forward to my continuing education with Private Lessons. Anyone who is interested in learning more about Photography, please contact dougbox@aol.com about his classes. You will be glad you did!
So on the way home, I followed a big black cloud that was the cold front. As I turned on to the street that goes to Kates Cabin, I noticed the sun break through just before it set. I turned on this street I call Sunset Hill to catch the parting shots of the day. Enjoy the Sunset!



I dedicate this Photostudy to Doug Box as I was so ispired! Thank You, Doug!




Also to my Son, who is Wonderful! I made a 'joke' yesterday and realize all of you may not know when I am joking! My Son has never been mean to me, he loves me very much. I am the bad one, again!















































































Okay Everybody, looks like this great sunset is over. If you ever come to Kates Cabin, I will show you this Sunset Hill. On Rainbow Creek, there are too many trees to see this big sky.
I hope you will start to notice more sunsets and sunrises and grab your camera & catch one!
Please contact me for information on Kates Cabin at: katescabin@gmail.com or Brendasue Watson of Kates Cabin, P O Box 743, Hempstead, Texas, 77445. Reservations for this year now being accepted. (Sorry, no children or pets).
So come on down to Texas and camp out in comfort with our birds.
To Photographers: Instructor Doug Box has invited any guests of the cabin to attend his class should you want to work on your photography during your stay at Kates!
Thank you Class for stopping by. Come back and visit again..........................I am brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.
Goodnite King and Goodnite Kate
Goodnight Everyone, Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment