Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010 Discover Life At Kates Cabin On Rainbow Creek, A Bird Sanctuary In Waller County, Texas, USA, Earth


Strange Happening at Kates Cabin Today!



Welcome to Everyone on Earth! Come on in to our World Nature Class and Photography Ideas. This is Kay Lonnie Wray and she likes to give the signal to begin our class. Are you ready, Kay?


Good Girl. Let the class begin!


This morning we started out with the daily routine of feeding the birds and looking at the chores waiting.


These birds were still a little cool in the early morning.



Yet they were all waiting for breakfast when I arrived at Kates.


The goldfinches are still here by the hundreds.


I walked out to the front where the bushhoneysuckle is in bloom. And are bumblebee is already at work. I was taking a few shots of the bees, when all of the sudden behind me I heard some wings flapping as a large bird landed. I turned and right behind me was King Buzz (my fave Turkey Vulture) just looking at me.



Good Morning King Buzz! He had landed in the sun tree where they come in the afternoons sometime. I have never seen one here in the morning.


Yet, Here was King Buzz in the shadows of the early morning sun.



He was looking at me, so I said good morning and stretched my arms out open (as if I had wings!)



He was thinking about me waving at him and saying good morning.



He looked at me again and had to wonder what is that old lady doing, trying to fly?



Our Photostudy will be about what King Buzz did to me that just blew my mind.



All of the sudden his big wing started to open in the early sunlight. And then he said goodmorning brendasue!























































































I am the luckiest girl on earth to have this fine bird saying 'Good Morning, Brendasue'!
You also will be amazed at what can happen when you begin to see the world around you!
That concludes our class. Goodnight King and Goodnite Kate-Goodnight to Everyone, everywhere.................................brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. Happy Trails to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment