Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Discover Life at Kates Cabin on Rainbow Creek, A Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas


Welcome People of Earth to Discover Life at Kates Cabin, a Bird Sanctuary and Nature Retreat
I am the teacher of this World Class. I am Brendasue Watson of Rainbow Creek!


This is Kates Cabin a year ago today! Just starting the roof!



Here is the entrance to the grounds

This is the hummingbird feeding station wall.



This is Big Dad, the cardinal with his new baby goldfinches! He loves them!















Well that is all for today. Get your camera and see what is happening in your yard! Goodnite!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You all for viewing my blog! Below is the archive list of posts for those who wish to read more! I am concentrating my efforts on Google+, where you can find me as +brendasue watson, +Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary, and +Brendasue Watson.

    Please come on to Google+ and say Hello!!!

    Love to Everybody in the World! brendasue of Rainbow Creek

    ReplyDelete