Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Photostudy At Bluebonnet Herb Farm by: brendasue














Hi Everybody:  Road Trip back to Bluebonnet Herb Farm today in our photostudy!  I love this Place!


http://www.bluebonnetherbfarms.com/


Hope everyone had a good holiday. I had a wonderful visitor today.
Someone I have not seen for awhile came screaming through the woods to Kates Cabin.  So, come in and have a look! (Nature Break)



Blue Summer Hummer     by:  brendasue

Right before sunset on the back sun deck of Kates Cabin, something weird happens shooting photos at this feeder: Everything is blue. I do not know why it is this way with the light. The feeder is of clear glass and the sugar water is not colored.  I have a photostudy of the blue light hummers coming up later this week.




Blue Bottle Tree at Bluebonnet Herb Farm             by:  brendasue











Rambo, A red shouldered hawk (female) born at Kates last year



















Let The Class Begin!


(Thanks Rambo, Good to see an old friend at the end of Summer!)















Rambo is talking about something.







She is talking to me, but I do not understand hawkspeak.










Now You probably do not believe she is talking to me.
(Like, how weird is that?)









And I will be the first to admit this is odd to have a hawk talk.








When Rambo got through telling me her story, she looked at me and said I love you-brendasue.  Then she was gone.
Now you may not believe she talked, but can You believe she Loves?  Look at those eyes!  I believe she loves me.




Here we are back at Bluebonnet Herb Farm in Hempstead, Texas









Sculpture Gate by:  Curtis Woolever


(Curt:  I want one, too!)








Going around this curve puts you at the gate.

Bluebonnet Herb Farms is famous for their landscaping creations  throughout the community










Linda has a different take on "flower beds"!!!!!!









This leads to the new 'Pottery Barn Room' she is building.









The new color for the exterior Walls!









































Mexican Petunia





































Can You see any creatures in the photo above?
(Hint:  There are 2)















Goodnight Everyone!






...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek








katescabin@gmail.com






Sweet Dreams......














+

No comments:

Post a Comment