Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Grasshopper & The King (and a Rising Star) by: brendasue

+






Bloom of the Day
at Bluebonnet Herb Farms
in Hempstead, Texas  (Waller County)







Red Bird of Paradise    by:  brendasue





Hi Everybody, Come on in. We are heading up to the roof today as I promised Kay Lonnie (the rising Star) she could open the Class.







Climbing the stairway to Heaven and I find 3 dogs waiting for Us!


Here is fat Sissy, little King, and Kay Lonnie Wray (aka Miss Dog America). This is Kay's private rooftop deck complete with a boardwalk runway! I come up here in the mornings and have coffee and we all watch the birds. Dogs seem to enjoy watching the birds.
They all look up in the sky. They all bark if they hear Rambo screaming through the woods! (Rambo is our Hawk).





The roof on my cabin and Kay Lonnie's Stage


I wanted you to see the summer phase of my big trees. They are full of green leaves and shade the yard. Soon they will all come down to the ground and my trees will become winter skeletons once again!

















More roof, more trees!













I built Kay Lonnie her own railing at just her size


Under this stage is a covered back porch so the dogs can get out of the rain.  I have the French doors that enter the cabin from this the backyard.














Let the Class Begin!

(baaaaaaaaahhhhhhoooooooou)

Thanks Kay, for opening our Class











The King and the Grasshopper.

Our photostudy today will look at 2 different grasshoppers that hopped in front of the camera. One is on my chair where I shoot the hummingbirds. The other landed in some vines. As it is September, the number of grasshoppers increase. They do not eat all my leaves and the birds really love them! So have a look at these cute little guys. Imagine if you had their long legs!!!!  Enjoy.



























































































































































A Rising Star:  Our Sun still on the rise






























Hello!













Look at those long legs
















What a Big World



















I Wonder!


















Hi Everybody      I am a Grasshopper!
















Bye-Bye!


This concludes our Photostudy on the Grasshopper


For more info, click on link:












The Red End!




The End


...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek




katescabin@gmail.com

bluebonnetherbfarm@gmail.com


















+

No comments:

Post a Comment