Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Saturday, February 20, 2010

WORLD NATURE CLASS-2-20-2010-Discover Life On Rainbow Creek by: brendasue

Hey Everybody: Alien type things discovered at Kates Cabin Today. Come on in Everyone in the World and let's get this Class started as you are not going to believe what is going on around here today. How was your substitute guide the little King? What? He skipped class for 2 days to go take a nap? Sorry Class; as you can see things just are not normal around here. Sometimes, I feel like it is Me that is not normal. But I just reassure myself that I, in fact, always have my trusty camera with me to document that it is everybody else who is not normal.


Hi Kay Lonnie! There she is up on the rooftop deck already. For those of you just joing our class, I am Brendasue of Kates Cabin on Rainbow Creek, A Bird Sanctuary in Northern Waller County,Texas, USA, Texas. I began this Class in January to be a book for my Grandaughter Kate. I am a 60 year old Grandma Poppy. It is my Hope that by using my Rooftop Deck as our Class Observatory and my Canon Point and Shoot Camera, that I can bring my life in the Woods to everyone in the World. By Understanding the other living beings sharing the Earth with us, we will begin to care about them and protect them. I am also trying to raise money for my birdfood for all the birds. I am unemployed, can't find even a part time job, invested my savings in building the sanctuary as a Promise I made to my Mother to take care of her birds.
Teaching this Class gives me a job as this is work. I am open for donations but to date have recieved two. Writing silly stories is my way of making this Class fun and not boring. It is not my intent to cause harm to anyone. Just a Creative Way to Try To Keep Everything Going As I Am About To Go Under. Please send any donation you can to Brendasue Watson of Kates Cabin, P O Box 743, Hempstead, Texas 77445. or contact me at: katescabin@gmail.com
Now, please stop flying over my rooftop deck and taking pictures of me and the dogs. You little whippersnapper, you come down on the ground and talk to me.
Sorry Class, I have had some intruders around here looking at me from the sky. They were in a U F O. Like I said, things are never normal around here. Kay Lonnie, would you give the signal?

Good Girl.


Look Little Rambo (the grown up baby) just landed in the tree above Kay.



Good Morning Everybody!
A normal enough morning as Little Rambo usually comes by screaming about how cold it is I guess. Then I heard some strange noises in the woods next door. I felt like someone was watching me (besides the plane). So we are going to take a walk in the woods today for our class.
We will find out what those alien noises are together.


Look at that. Is it Blue? What is it?






It is walking around in the woods!





I never saw anything like it. It is looking at me. Am I dreaming? No, it is real in the camera.





He sure is pretty.




He is trying to figure out what I am!



He is checking me out.





Now he is walking away.



He is a Peacock! How did he get here in the woods!



Oh my, What is that?



I believe it is a Pea Hen, but I am not sure. What is she doing here! I tell you, just when you think things can't get any stranger, they do!




What kind of Alien is that?





It is very strange looking!



That is something else!





That is really Red on the Head!






But what are they doing here in the woods?




It is a Turkey!




He said he heard there was a Bird Sanctuary over here on Rainbow creek. Yes, there Is.
Goodnight King and Goodnight Kate. Goodnight Everyone, Everywhere.
..................this is Brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.
If you are viewing this in email, the video will not play. You have to click on the name at the bottom of page (kates cab.....) to go to the blogger site where you can view the video. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment