Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WORLD NATURE CLASS-2-15-2010-Discover Life On Rainbow Creek by: brendasue


Welcome to a World Class of Nature Studies and Photography Ideas. We are starting here at Rainbow Creek because that is the location of my Camera! I hope to inspire you to get your camera, take some lessons, and go outside and photodocument the nature where you are.
(I would like to come to your place, so email me when you set up a place to display your nature.)
I personally would like to see all textbook identification photos upgraded to living things!
I mean really-we could do that! Contact me with your ideas at katescabin@gmail.com



Let the Class Begin! This bright male cardinal (big dad) is giving the signal today!



Here is Tomahawk, A red shouldered hawk that made his nest in a treetop on the Grounds of the Bird Sanctuary her at Kates Cabin on Rainbow Creek. Yester day, we saw the first photos of the 2 new babies, Littlest Angel and Little Rambo. Here are a few more shots today.



























Here is mamahawk.
Photo note: this is another time when the quality of the photos could be better, but the documentation of a behavior has a value of it's own. I have no control over when mamahawk is going to come to the nest to feed. She does not stay with the babies in the nest during the day.
The nest is very high up and I am on the ground with a point and shoot camera that is good, but not that good! Maybe next year they will make a better camera or I will be better after my private lessons with Dougbox@aol.com



I just love to go down to rainbow creek and see this blue bird hunting. It is a quiet still place. Our photostudy today will be trying to feel Rainbow Creek Peace through photos. Enjoy!















































Hope you feel better, I do. Goodnight King and Goodnight Kate. Goodnight Everyone, Everywhere!
..................brendasue signing off from rainbow creek

No comments:

Post a Comment