Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Friday, July 2, 2010

KATES CABIN ON RAINBOW CREEK - A BIRD SANCTUARY

Hello Everyone! I had some strange effects from this Hurricane Alex:  A Freak Ice Storm!






You never know about the weather in Texas!  If You do not like it, wait a minute and it will change!

Sorry we are not back to the photostudies yet. (Can not upload).

So here is a link to my picasa web albums where you can view my Gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/KATESCABIN/WelcomeToAllMyNewFriendsByBrendasue#5487931746985537426

I have invited people from all over the world to join our World Nature Class! I had no idea how many different languages are spoken on earth. Thank You everyone for you very nice comments and Welcome to Kates Cabin On Rainbow Creek!

And here is a link to a new page I did on Nature Photostudy:

http://pages.videojug.com/pages/1059-Butterfly-How-To-Learn-from-a-Nature-Photostudy-7

If you like it, please press the like button!  (I get points in the competition if someone LIKES my page!) Thank you. Every Point Helps. One week to go!

No Winner yet in the competition Rambo is in, but the answer should come in soon.

Staying wet and wild in Texas with this Hurricane Rain. My trees are dancing!

...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek



katescabin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment