Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grand Opening by: brendasue (Angel Trumpet Flower)



Welcome To Everybody In The World.

I am so happy to see so many people from all over the Earth who Enjoy the Beauty of Nature!
I enjoy seeing what all the different languages look like.

I have a special treat for you today. I put my (homemade) mini video on youtube today. It is the baby Cardinal (bird) flying away from his nest.
Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7N0Tqd8jI

Enjoy and I will see you soon.

Goodnight Girls and Goodnight World

......this is brendasue signing off from rainbow creek

katescabin@gmail.com

1 comment: