Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Thursday, June 17, 2010

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG FOR DIGITAL CAMERAS-KATES CABIN ON RAINBOW CREEK, A BIRD SANCTUARY IN TEXAS


Sorry Class:  Only 2 Photos Today.
It seems I have exceeded my quota to Picassa Web Albums, so I am blocked from uploading Photos until I can get this matter resolved.
I do not know who has the key to the photo bank, but I will try to find out. (Grandmothers (in general) have a difficult time with every new thing we learn on these computers)
Just when I thought I was "Blogging and Googling"
I discover I am now Blocked.

When I began this site last December, I declared this was a photography blog. For six months I have been telling Nature Photostudies with Photos. My mistake was in assuming there was enough room in the file room for photos for a photo site. I will be back when I find out how to order more Space and make a request for this to be done automatically in the future.

Well on the High side, the photo I really wanted to share with you today is of Rambo and her Mate. I have had this photo on the site before as a header, but now that so many new people are joining our Class, I wanted to show it again. Also want to announce that this photo is headed to a contest.  They requested your favorite photo of all time. As this is a once in a lifetime shot and it is of Rambo, I chose this one. Any Comments?
Well, wish us luck!

The Photo below is of yesterday's sunset in Texas.  We will complete our photostudy soon.





......this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek






























over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment