Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome To All My New Friends! by: brendasue

Hi Everybody:
I have opened a new album on Picasa web albums to welcome the new people joining us across the world. Also, our Marthas Bloomers Photo Club albums are still on site to view other people's work. The address to the albums is listed below:
http://picasaweb.google.com/KATESCABIN/WelcomeToAllMyNewFriendsByBrendasue#


I am still working very hard on a writing competition I am in. As of last friday, I am in second place! (Thanks for your good wishes and thoughts).
Update on Rambo in his contest--No word yet on win or loose! Thank you for all your comments about his mating photo.
Update on my space for Blogger--No change, still can not upload new photos

Update on new site I am building: Still making pages! Please visit me on the new site and have a look around. (Contact me if you want to put some pages on for You).


New Site:
http://pages.videojug.com/sites/85-How-To-Learn-About-Your-Planet-Earth-

I am really happy to be on this site. Good Site. Good People. Answers to How To Do Anything!....And, you can earn money on your pages!


My contact address: katescabin@gmail.com


I am now on facebook and twitter. Join me there if you are on.

I am excited about the New Direction for digital photography happening across the Planet! Together, we can make a difference on our Earth!


Wish Me Luck- I have a hurricane headed straight for me!


..............this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment