Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Baby Cardinals Have Arrived On Earth! Come See! by:brendasue

Welcome To Our World Nature Class.
Today's Special:  Baby Cardinals









      Bottle Brush Flower          by:  brendasue











                        
                      Kay Lonnie Wray, (aka Miss America), A Redbone Hound Dog   by:  brendasue


Let The Class Begin!








       Male Red Cardinal Lives At Kates Cabin On Rainbow Creek, A Bird Sanctuary       by:  brendasue









       (His name is Punker)









     Baby Punker          by:  brendasue

This is the second batch of babies for the year for the cardinals.






      Father and Son      by:  brendasue









    Learning to eat seed at the feeding station               by:  brendasue









  
      Thanks Dad!                 by:  brendasue









     The new baby at Kae's Place (my dear Neighbor)         by:  brendasue










      WOW!  What a Great Place!                       by:  brendasue










       Who Am I and What Is My Place In This World?             by:  brendasue








    I really like the Sunflower Seeds                 by:  brendasue









     I am watching You Girls-You better not hurt my Baby                  by:  brendasue


The Daddies are very protective of  their fledglings.






     Is this really Grass?             by:  brendasue









       I love my 'swinging pie pan' that Kae made for me!       by:  brendasue







            Did I hear a Cat?      by:  brendasue










    Thanks Dad, I am hanging on real tight, I will not fall                by:  brendasue








    Yes Dad, I see those 2 old ladies over there looking at Us.  They are Nice.     by:  brendasue









    Do we get to go flying this afternoon, Dad?                      by:  brendasue












    It really is easier to sit in the pie pan!      by:  brendasue








      I definitely will not fall this way; but who cares if I fall---I have wings to fly!                by:  brendasue









    Thanks for coming to visit                         by:  brendasue


This concludes our photostudy on the Cardinals.  Remember to feed the birds where You are. Birdwatching isn't just for old people anymore---It's the trend            Back to Mother Earth.





     Wishing You Lots of Flowers in Your Life,                         by:  brendasue










      Look Up and See What Is In Your Sky!                        by:  brendasue











Goodnight Moon and Everyone.



..........this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.




Happy Trails To You,








katescabin@gmail.com
















+

No comments:

Post a Comment