Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hunter Bee on Guard! by: brendasue

+




They Are Back!!!!!!!!!!











My favorite bees have arrived from where ever they were. They show up in July here on Rainbow Creek. They are setting up their little guard posts all around the yard. They are so cute to watch! They are here for the great summer harvest which begins soon now.
You will be surprised at this coming attraction.

I am also getting ready for the summer hummers. They arrived on August 10th last year. (You might recall, I had over 200 last summer). Somebody asked me how I counted them as they are so fast. I said:  I count them in the photos when they are still.

I went down to Houstontown to see Cousin Harry and Marian. We had such a good visit.  They took me out to eat at Joe's Crab Shack which was Heaven. I am sure Heaven is covered with crabs, I hope!
Cousin Harry is actually my Dad's cousin and they grew up together  in Houston in the 1930's. Dad left the Planet 5 years ago but I could hear him saying one of his famous sayings: "There is a sucker born every 30 seconds". Harry and I were buying thin air to put my digital files in. We completed this process and I am now the proud owner of more space; only it will not take effect for 24 hours! (Who Knew?) I guess that makes me spaceless tonight. Hopefully we will return to the photostudies tomorrow when my space arrives.

I did get to the truth of a Great Mystery about Great Britian that I would like to share with you as there is alot of misconceptions about this key issue.  Contrary to popular belief:  London Bridge Is NOT Falling Down.

.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment