Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Saturday, July 3, 2010

KATES CABIN ON RAINBOW CREEK - A BIRD SANCTUARY-Nature Photography Blog and World Class by: brendasue

Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Loose!







Here is Little Rambo after I told her the disappointing News:  She did not win her Contest at Gardening Gone Wild.  Mating Hawks in the Garden must have been too Wild for the wild bunch!
Really, we had a good time and met some new people in photography and gardening!  Excellant photos in the competition!
I have put a link to the winners page for you to look at:

http://www.gardeninggonewild.com/?page_id=12611

(Please do not tell Rambo she was beat out by a bee!)

Meanwhile, the competition I am in concludes on friday of this week. Here is a link to the leaderboard. At the last checkpoint I was in 3rd place:
http://pages.videojug.com/leaderboard

This is the link to my sight where you can see my fifty pages now:

http://pages.videojug.com/sites/85-How-To-Learn-About-Your-Planet

If you look at a page, please press the LIKE button. Votes count for me and I would like you to see my new site.  There are many good people setting up shop to teach people how to do stuff!

I have just got the word that I have gone into the lead   #1.  Can I hang on? Thanks for all your thoughts of well being for me (and Rambo)  I will keep you posted.

Everybody have a safe weekend and I will see you next week.

...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  Goodnight All.

No comments:

Post a Comment