Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WORLD NATURE CLASS-3-3-2010-Discover Life On Rainbow Creek by: brendasue

KNOCK  KNOCK  Who Is There?



Oh Hello Class.  It appears Everyone in the World is Here!  
Come on up to the Roof and we will get this Class Going.



This little Woodpecker is making a big noise. I am so glad I do not have to find my food by banging my head into a Tree!



Welcome to our Rooftop Deck where we look at this piece of sky for birds. I built this only large enough for the dogs and me. I did not expect the whole world to be dropping in!!  But please come in. There is room here for any Nature Lover.



Kay Lonnie and Sissy are still running a security check.



Looks like it is All Clear.



Kay Lonnie, would you give the signal?



Let The Class Begin!   Good girl, now take your place.



As if by magic, overnight the Mexican Plum Tree popped out!



It has always been the first of the Plums to arrive at spring. These tiny flowers make tiny little plums.



The bark of the Tree is purplish black.



I am thinking we will have plum jelly in a few months!



Our photostudy today will be on my tall trees. This is likely to be the last time they appear naked as the leaves are all ready staritng to pop open.



These are the trees in the front yard of my cabin.



Soon, the leaves will be back on the trees!



What a Glorious Morning in March.



Kates Cabin is on the right and mine is on the left. The tall pines are in the middle.



I love my Trees!



The reason I have so many birds is that I have so many trees.



And a very blue sky.



A Special Hello to Costas and his friends over in Greece:  Though we may live on the other side of the Earth from each other, we are looking at the same Moon together!



This concludes our Photostudy today.



Goodnight King and Goodnight Kate.  Goodnight to Everyone, Everywhere!

................this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.


katescabin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment