Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Sunday, March 7, 2010

CAMP CABIN IN THE TEXAS WOODS AVAILABLE SOON

HI EVERYBODY:
SPRING IS STILL SPRINGING ON RAINBOW CREEK!



I hope this photo makes you think of my homemade pearbutter on hot yeast rolls!



I planted this Pear Tree next to the top deck of the Roof. One day I can pick the pears from the roof!



Out of that dead looking branch pops these pear blooms!



Let the Class Begin.  Thank you Kay Lonnie.



Welcome to our little Nature Class. Glad to see more of you joining us. These are short classes about the Nature of Living Things on Rainbow Creek. The pages will be a book someday for my granddaughter, Kate (and all of you also). Today our Photostudy is on this sunrise I saw as I was making coffee. The coffee had to wait while I grabbed the camera and ventured out to see the morning.






























Then I came out on the back deck here under the roof as I heard Rambo screaming! He is in the tree left of center of photo.




















Hi Rambo, How is the nest building going?


Why not one more Tulip Magnolia?

Goodnight King and Goodnight Kate. Goodnight Everyone, Everywhere!

.........this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek


katescabin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment