Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photography for Grandmas and other people! by: brendasue (aka: Grandma Poppy)



Welcome People of Earth!

You have reached brendasue's Page on Google Blogger.  We are having a Nature Class for everyone in the world. It is an easy Class as it is Picture Stories. I believe that the more we learn about other living things on Earth with us, the more we begin to care about all life. I bring photos of life on Rainbow Creek.

























Now that everyone has had time to get here, we will start the Photostudy for today.



 





Let The Class Begin!

This is my minature horse:  Yankee Doodle





 


Here is Buzzbee making his Grand Entrance out of a Flower!

Our Photostudy today will be about Bees.

Now wait a minute, please do not click off;

All We Are Asking Is Give Bees a Chance!




Have a look at this little blue jewel that appeared before me in the flower bed.





He was digging in the mulch.
In all my life, I have never seen a blue bee before.
(note:  I did not paint this bee blue)





I think he is some kind of wasp.  If you know, please write in with a comment.
I will ask at DiscoverLife.org





I was so fasicnated with him.  It is like there is something new to see everyday.
Has anyone out there seen all there is to see in this world?





I hope by you looking at pictures of bees, you will get past your initial disgust with them just because they are bees.  You do not need to be afraid they are going to attack you or sting you.
Actually, they do not really care about you and just want to continue with their bee day.
If you encounter a nest, they will try to protect it.
Otherwise, once they see you are no threat, they go back to what they were doing.





I am so happy to have seen this blue bee.
I do not know about worldwide, but in the states years ago, a pesticide company made bugs into cartoon characters and smashed them dead on T.V.
They had some slogan similar to:  Kill Bugs Dead Before They Spread
which caught on in the minds of Americans and they began buying this can of poison gas product to kill bugs dead.
The company has made a fortune selling Pesticides. Most Americans and probably all over, try to kill bugs dead as they are The Enemy.
Without Bees and other insects, our crops would not be pollinated,  so there would be no food.
Last year it was noticed that large populations of bees just disappeared with no trace.
And Everyone wonders, what happened?




I hope everyone remembers this blue bee and Stop Using Pesticides to Kill Bugs Dead.






Here is supperbuzz having a snack at the hummingbird feeder.






Buzzbee is trying to push superbuzz away!




Yes, I feed all the bees, also. And plant flowers for them.




I enjoy watching them work and play.






I hope you begin to accept bees and other things as having a right to be on this earth also.






They just want what you want:  To have a nice day and make it through it alive.





This concludes our photostudy on the broad topic of Bees.

Goodnight Superbuzz!

Goodnight Kate!

Goodnight to All in the World.  Bee all that you can bee!


.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek










No comments:

Post a Comment