Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Monday, April 5, 2010

ALIENS HAVE ARRIVED (AGAIN) AT KATES CABIN ON RAINBOW CREEK, A BIRD SANCTUARY IN WALLER COUNTY, TEXAS

KISS THE REDBUD TREES GOODBYE.
ON THE NEXT WIND, THE BLOOMS WILL BE GONE.



What a show they put on at Kates Cabin on Rainbow Creek.



This Tree is Named:  Eastern Redbud




The flowers appear in a purple hue to everyone else except the guy who named it red bud.





Here come the Leaves as the Flowers go.




Welcome Class, Come on in and enjoy!




It seems that the Redbuds bring all Good Things of Spring.
I will be planting many more up and down the Creek.
If you do not grow them where you are, just come share these here!



Punker, a regal red cardinal, wants to open our class today.
(I know he has special news: 2 eggs in his nest!)




Let the Class Begin!




Buds of the Bridal Wreath





Bridal Wreath Flowers



After the Rain




Wait a Minute, I did not complete my Debut




Can you see me on this fence post?




Can you see me now? Give me a Spotlight!
I am Anole, from the Garden





Let the Class Begin!







Wait a minute, I have not completed my Debut.





Hello Everyone,  I am Casper, the friendly Squirrel




Let the Class Begin!




Remember to vote for me, Casper.
I want to be a Rock Star like Punker.






Excuse Me.




Why am I not selected to open the Class?




Anyone can see I am the most Beautiful.




I am a  Tree Frog and this is my Branch.




Let the Class End!  (out of time)




Goodnight King and Goodnight Kate
(and all the creatures on this Lake)

Goodnight Everyone, Everywhere


...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek









I'll Be Seeing You!

katescabin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment