Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOL GRANDMA POPPY RIDES AGAIN AT KATES CABIN ON RAINBOW CREEK IN TEXAS


WELCOME  TO EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD TO BRENDASUE'S NATURE PHOTOSTUDIES AND PHOTOGRAPHY IDEAS FOR THE DIGITAL POINT AND SHOOT CAMERAS.




HAPPY APRIL, HAPPY SPRING, HAPPY EASTER FROM ALL OF US AT KATES CABIN ON RAINBOW CREEK


The Flowers in the Memory Garden are popping open and should be at their Peak on Easter Sunday.
The Bird Sanctuary will be open from 12:00 Noon  until Sunset on Easter for anybody that wants to come photograph the flowers or just look at them as everything is Spectacular Bloom this Season.


Here is SuperBuzz to oprn our Class today.
Let the Class Begin!



Our Photostudy today is the Flower of the Dogwood Tree


This is my most Favorite of all Trees.
They are always in full Bloom on Easter Weekend (Here at Rainbow Creek)



From the deadest looking knarly winter branches, springs thousands of white flowers producing a Glorious Spring. (You can Google: dogwood tree and find several sites explaining the Legend of the Dogwood Tree from a Religious Perspective should you want to know more about this point of view)



The flower is suppose to symbolize the cross Jesus was nailed to for his Death. The brown spots at the end of each petal symbolizes the Rust of the Nails pounded  with hammers into his hands and feet. The Red color is said to represent the Life Blood of Jesus that drained from his nail wounds as he died a slow and painful Death. The center represents the Crown of Thorns wrapped around his Head.


I remind you all that on this site I want to encourage what bonds humans together and not focus on the concepts that divide us as Religion.
Here I accept that everyone is different in their personal beliefs and should be free to worhip if and when they please. Therefore, I will not discuss my opinion on if Jesus is God.


What I will focus on is what History Reflects:  That Jesus was Human. He was born here on Earth and walked around on the Planet just like we are doing now. From what I see in History, he tried to be good to people and help them. He showed Love to People.



What I can not wrap my mind around is his Death.  Other Humans tortured and killed this Human Man.
What made them select the finest, strongest Dogwood Tree, cut it down, make it into a Cross, make the beaten man carry the Cross, then laid him on it and Nailed him to this tree  and errected it  for him to die on Publically in front of all and especially his Mother?
I do not understand why People want to kill other People. It is really very stupid to want to kill each other and wipe our species off the Earth. We are all Human Beings of Planet Earth,
I do not want anybody to die a horrific death.
We must find another way to come together.

I see the bloodstains on these flowers for all Humanity




But I also See the Hope and Promise of New Life Covering the Dead Branches.



I see Grace, Beauty and Truth in these Trees and want to share it with You.



History reflects that Dogwood trees were once as big as oak trees, with strong hard wood. After the death of Jesus or in that time period, Dogwoods never grew to be big trees anymore. There has never been another Dogwood Tree made into a cross to Nail a Human Body to.



For Me here in Rainbow Creek, I see these trees full of new life every Easter and they are Beautiful.


I am sorry and saddened that any Human had to be nailed to a Cross made of this fine Tree




I believe in the Miracle of All Life on the Planet



I see Hope to End all Killing of Each Other



I believe we are here to Enjoy Life and Each Other



I believe the more we learn about other Living Things on Earth, the more we learn about ourselves.




I have learned one thing to be true of Humans:  I have never seen a baby born that came with a manual on how to raise it.



I have found the Beauty of this Earth in the living things around me.



And I have found a way to bring it to You (as long as the computers work)
This concludes our Photostudy of the Dogwood Tree.
Happy Easter, from brendasue



Goodnight King and Goodnight Kate

Goodnight Everyone, Everywhere!


,,,,,this is brendasue (on a temporary computer), signing off from Rainbow Creek


No comments:

Post a Comment