Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I GOT GOOGLED FOR CHRISTMAS! by Brendasue at Kates Cabin on Rainbow Creek, A Bird Sanctuary

GOOGLE THIS, EVERYBODY!

I had a Google Christmas this year and I just love it! Thank You to Google for these opportunities you present for all of us. I am Google Readered, Google Documented, Google Calendared, Google Mailed,Google Mapped, Google Profiled, Google Picasa Web Albumed, Googled Web Sited, Google Indexed, Google Bloggered and IGoogle....to name a few of my Googlings!

In my first Google month, I have shown my awards from the Houston Chronicle's Online Garden Club: Houstongrows.com which put me on the Google map to begin with. I have been able to describe Kates Cabin on Rainbow Creek, A Bird Sanctuary, also now listed on Google. I have stated my products available for donations: Souvenir Gift Books, Custom PhotoArt Creations, and Framed Art Prints in any size & shape of my Nature Photos taken of Birds and Creatures of the Cabin. I have established an online web album(s) for my friends at Marthas Bloomers Photography Club to have an internet connection for display and comment of the club members.

Most important to me is I now have a place to showcase my work here deep in the heart of Texas for Everyone in the world to see!! This was my dream. Grandaughter Kate will now have a journal of the visitors to her Cabin in the Woods on Rainbow Creek. Look Kate, Grandma Poppy is Surfing on the World Wide Web!!!!!! Can you see me now? I love you!

I do not know where these pages will take me, but my destination is Everyone in the World. For this old lady it is like driving down a dirt country road and turning onto Beltway 8. I may not be doing it right, but I have arrived! I thank Google for allowing me to play in their ballpark. For what it is worth, I have accepted the challenge and stepped up to the World Wide Web, with my bat and I am ready to play ball!

Most of all, I am counting my blessings given by my dear friend and famous Author, Dr. Cynthia Forde in her efforts to teach me how to do this stuff! Cynthia is a photography nut also. One day we went into her Woods at the Forde Ranch and had fun shooting photos for this video I have put here for your enjoyment. She allowed I could share this.

Yes, In addition to being Googled, I am Tubed! (my own channel on you tube, kates cabin).

I encourage you all to get into all that is Google and follow me as I am Googling Now!

Brendasue


1 comment: