Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Ding-a-ling Everybody:

We have some new photos coming in both new albums set up for Marthas Bloomers PhotoClub on Picasa Web Albums under Katescabin Gallery. You can upload your photos yourself (If you are in our club), or send them to me in an attachment to katescabin@gmail.com . You can put your title (caption) under your photo. We all can make comments also, or push the like button. It is nice on cold nites to view the photos! Try one of your cows into the Pets & Animals. Once you get into this Google Accounts, it starts to make more sense. My web page is being set up to offer my photos or photoArt card creations in exchange for a donation that goes literally "to the birds"! I will not be offering any of the photos in the club album, rather if someone is interested in your photo, I will send you the contact information. I would rather let you decide if you want to sell your photo or not. Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment