Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring Sneaks Into Rainbow Creek by: brendasue

+Rockin' Robin!



Hi Everybody!!!!!!!  Guess What????  Our unusually long and cold winter in South Texas left last week and Spring sneaked in this week.  All my Spring Bloomers are popping out. The tulip Magnolias are purple flowers overnight!  I have one fruiting Pear bloomed out, two Peach trees,  All of the Redbuds have popped.
To celebrate the arrival of spring  our photostudy today will be on the colorful, whimsical Pansy Flower!  Enjoy the Parade!


By the way, I found all these wonderful Pansies at Bluebonnet Herb Farms right here in Hempstead!

For my Photography Students and Photofriends:  You will notice I am trying out a new (to me) editing program--Picnik, in the Picasa Web Albums on your Google Account.  I have found this to be a Great Site (Picasa/Picnic) and one benefit is making cyber friends all over the world and watching the photos to learn exactly what is going on in this big world. See what you think of the new Effects for the Spring Collection!!  Then Try It-You might like it!!!!!!



































































































































































The Name of this White Beauty is:  Happy Birthday Brandi! 
(love, Mom)


Please leave some comments if you have any thoughts one way or the other about the editing effects!  I believe there is a comment place on this Blogger.  Or, you are welcome to visit My Galleries at Picasa:    


https://picasaweb.google.com/KATESCABIN


You can leave comments there and visit any of my photofriends' albums by clicking their square


Or email me at katescabin@gmail.com




Thanks for coming by to see the Pansies.  Happy Spring!


this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek








The End!




O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment