Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hey Hey-My My-----PhotoArt by: brendasue

Hi Everybody!
Come on in. I have been going through my albums trying to put all my birds in order for a website I am building. I came across my blue hummers and tried a new editing program in Picnik!  I really like this effect on these photos. 


I am a beginner in photography and will probably always be a beginner. So to others picking up a camera, I want to encourage you to try all the new things out there on the net.  We have an opportunity to learn the craft from many people and sites. By not being into photography during the film age, digital users do not have to be concerned with how many photos to shoot (due to cost of film).
For us it is free to shoot thousands of pics and free to delete them.
So practice everyday. I delete far more than I keep!!
For what I do here in this blog and for the grandkids and friends is good, but This camera would not work on the Grand Scenes.
So start where you are. You can always buy more expensive and better equipment if you like photography.


Today I will show you some new editing effects!  I do not call my work 'photography' rather 'PhotoArt' as every photo I post has been through minimal editing program.


I love the Art of Photography and most of my photofriends are Masters.  I reinterate: I am not a photographer by trade, I was a chef.  I am a Grandma with a camera on a mission!


The Purpose of my Garden Photo Journal is to document what visits Rainbow Creek and when they come and go!   This journal will stay with the cabin for whoever comes in the future! 


I can tell you all to make a photo garden journal for yourself and share with the world.  I have learned much more than I have taught!


Check out my 'Rocking' birds!  MY BLUE BIRDS OF HAPPINESS!









































































































































































































































































































HA HA!

























































Jerry Robin: this one's for you!  (Or how I broke my first camera when the sugarwater dripped in the lens!)

A very sweet ending for my first canon! (But I got the shot!)










BYE BYE!  ROCK and ROLL WILL NEVER DIE!






.........this is brendasue signing off  from Rainbow Creek


All of my photos are for sale on large canvases, prints, or metal fusion or whatever


katescabin@gmail.com        (contact brendasue)










EXPLORE MORE!










O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment