Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I have Ice at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary on Rainbow Creek! by: brendasue


WELCOME  PHOTOFRIENDS!!  Are You Chilling?

First week of February is bringing some cold winter weather our way!  Snow has been predicted, but so far it is still up in those white snow clouds blanketing Texas!  I can count on one hand how many times snow has been predicted for my area in the past 60 years!  I was jealous of my Northern friends who had the 'White Christmases' and the sleigh rides and the frozen lakes that make beautiful photos.

Being older and wiser (of course), I now know there is a big price to pay to live in the places with the grand snowscapes; it is called:  very cold!!!  I can look at snow photos just fine in the public web albums of my friends!  And, I have learned how to make my own Ice Gardens--you only need freezing weather overnight and a waterhose!  For my Texas friends:  Tonight is the Night!  Set up a sprinkler and in the morning you will have icicles!!  Enjoy!












































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































I hope you enjoyed my Winter Wonderland in February at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary on Rainbow Creek. Sorry, no snow! It was predicted, but so far nothing but cold air!!! Maybe Tomorrow!




I invite you to visit my web albums at the link below:
(if you are on site, you will only see a black hole here. Run your mouse over the black and the link will light up!)


https://picasaweb.google.com/KATESCABIN/NewIce#


Did you see the link okay?  Anyway, if you visit the web albums, please leave a comment on any photo so I know you dropped by for a visit!  I do not have very many photofriends yet from the states, more visits from abroad!  I am seeing the world through photos of the photofriends on Picasa!  I am displaying my corner of Texas!!!






......this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!




katescabin@gmail.com (contact for info. on Cabin Rental and availability this year. Peak Hummingbird migration is September!)








O+O





No comments:

Post a Comment