Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Friday, February 18, 2011

News From The Sun by:brendasue






Hi Everybody!  Welcome and please come in.


Below is a link to an article about the solar flare that occurred on Monday, Feb 14, 2011. It is from the Epoch Times and is very informative.



Solar Flare Emitted by Sun the Largest in Four Years | Science | Epoch Times





I went down to my Sunset Strip to shoot the sunset as I have been doing for the past 2 years.  During the shoot, I was amazed to see something appear on my camera screen that I never have seen before.
To me it looks like something is spewing out of the sun. When I got home, I started looking for news stories about anything that may be happening on the sun to explain what I saw. I found the solar flare article.
So have a look at my photoshoot below and see what you think!  Maybe it is a flare I photographed, maybe not. It was something!




















Well, what do you think--do you see something at 6:03?








...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek








katescabin@gmail.com 


















O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment