Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Hummingbird Review by: brendasue

Welcome to The Holiday Hummingbird Review!
To my Birdloving friends here is a little treat.  I put together a Photo Album on KatesCabin Picasa Web Albums of some of my Fave photos of the little humdingers that just left Kates last month! Then I embeded the slide show of the Album here on Blogger for you to see!(if I did it right). There is just so much to learn, but I am hanging in there to bring you our little Nature Class from Rainbow Creek which is traveling all over the World to places I never even knew of!


The cool thing is People from all over the World are leaving comments and greetings under the photos! They are all people I have connected to after viewing their Public Picasa Web Albums (which are all great).  Now that Google has an automatic translator, we know what everyone is saying.  This is wonderful. This removes barriers between people instantly. (Sometimes it may sound weird).


I invite you to visit my web albums and have a look around. When you click on a photo you will be able to see any comments under. Most of my visitors are Photographers from around the World. You click on their square and it takes you to their Album Galleries.
It is a great way to see what is going on in this big beautiful world.
Here is the link:


http://picasaweb.google.com/KATESCABIN/ChristmasCollectionHummingbirdsOfKatesCabinOnRainbowCreek#


(If you are on my bloggerspot site, this link may be invisible. Run your mouse over the blank area and the link will light up. Same way on my archive. They light up!)

Now here is Elvis to open the Class:








Let the Class Begin!!


Elvis would like you all to know he is Thankful he is not a Turkey!






Here we are at the Observation Deck at Kates Cabin on Rainbow Creek.  Grab a chair, get comfortable and.....On with the Show! Enjoy!!!!!!!!


(must be On Site to view slideshow, will not play in email)









Be sure to visit the Web Albums, it is like a coffeeshop with no coffee!  Here is the link again:


http://picasaweb.google.com/KATESCABIN/ChristmasCollectionHummingbirdsOfKatesCabinOnRainbowCreek#


To Order any of these Prints for a Holiday Present contact me at:  katescabin@gmail.com




...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek


Goodnight (Or Goodmorning!)


Framed Prints and Canvas   (by:  brendasue) Available at Bluebonnet Herb Farms. Come see me! www.bluebonnetherbfarms.com
On Premise Saturdays 10-4  Come by and see us!














+



No comments:

Post a Comment