Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sharing Golden Moments by: brendasue


Hi Everybody!  Welcome,


Come in for your Nature Break and take a few moments for You!
I have been going to the mouth of the creek everyday at Sunset to see the Spring Birds coming in to roost for the Night. I am delighted that I got to witness and photograph these moments. In observing the birds, I have noticed two things about their behavior:  once they claim their branch for the night, they all clean their feathers, and 2-they seem to watch the sunset and each other!
In the shots presented below I found a single bird across from the colony of birds.  Tonight I was standing from another angle to see the sunset behind the trees.  In these moments, I discovered Gold.
I hope You All can feel this peace and relax! 







































































































































The Great Egret, May 2011, Waller County, Texas





































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!










O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment