Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Birds of Rainbow Creek-Vol 7



Hi Everybody!  Please come in.  More of the Spring Migration here at Rainbow Creek!  In real time these birds have gone away now, but I have more albums ready at my Web Album Gallery at Picasa.
https://picasaweb.google.com/KATESCABIN/PreeningEgrets#

I am behind on posting here on blogger and apologize if you sometimes wonder where I am!  Sometimes I wonder where I am also, but fortunately that behavior is expected of Senior Citizens!


We are all living in uncertain times right now across the globe.
Hold on to the reality of Nature and each other as we may see some unbelievable sights.


Enjoy these birds on Rainbow Creek!

































































































































































































....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek












O+O

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brenda, everytime, you have very good photographs.
    Have a good time, my photograph friend

    ReplyDelete