Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Birds of Rainbow Creek-Vol 8 by: brendasue



*



Hi Everyone!  Come on in to Rainbow Creek.  Please leave all worries and troubles at the gate as you do not need them here. You come to this Nature Break for You! In this busy World, take some time for just you---to sit and be still. To consider the Big Picture:  The Planet and the living things on the surface. How does it all work? Who are we and what are we doing here with other humans?  Why are birds here? Why the flowers?  I am old but I do not know. It would be nice to know if anyone knows the answers.........


In the Big Picture, human beings are very, very small as a grain of sand! The Universe is very Big! I can not  think that big!


Staying in the here and now at Rainbow Creek, I have the good fortune to witness so many living things while just walking around. The birds that come are so beautiful and I try to bring you a glimpse of that beauty and peace I have found at the end of the Rainbow!
(I do wish I was a better photographer, but I do work on documenting this place so you see more than one photo--you see a story as it is happening in real time with Me as I see it.)


Today's story continues:  The Birds of Rainbow Creek-The Spring Migration in South Texas-May, 2010.  Enjoy!









































































































































































































.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek
























O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment