Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sunset On Rainbow Creek by: brendasue

Welcome to the World.  Please Come in!






As most of you know, I live on Rainbow Creek in Northern Waller County, Texas in a little cabin. I built another little cabin next door to mine named Kates Cabin. This is a little guest house for the kids and grandkids, photofriends, writer friends and anybody who wants to get away to the country and enjoy Nature. My cabins sit on one acre, so this is a small area. I have so many trees!!! Some were here and plenty more I have planted for the birds as I promised my Mom I would take care of 'her' wild birds. My main job is birdfeeder!
Rainbow creek is behind the cabins. I built a small pier to just sit and watch the birds. The reward for me has been getting to know all the birds that live on Rainbow Creek. I have been working on learning to photograph these birds to bring out of dark Rainbow Creek for all of you to see. I am fascinated with the movement of sunlight. I shoot many sunsets, but I usually drive out of the tree line a couple of miles for a clear view of the Sun.  Today, we are watching the sunset from the pier on Rainbow Creek. You will see the winter woods. I have made a slide show to Christmas music here below. Just push the play arrow (Will not work in email).  After the slideshow, I present the photo lineup that was in the slideshow.
Some of you might want to study the movement of light. Enjoy!











































































































































































































































































































































































































........this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek


Merry Christmas to ALL




katescabin@gmail.com










O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment