Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HO HO HO---Three Days to Go! by: brendasue

The Christmas Celebration Continues Around the World!
Joy To The World, Let Heaven and Nature Sing!







Welcome to our Mini Nature Class on Rainbow Creek in Texas!


As we move with time toward Christmas Day, you will notice I have been blending the blog with Butterflies and Christmas Happenings at Bluebonnet Herb Farms in Hempstead, Texas. I can not bring you the White Christmas 'snow photos' as I am in Texas and the snow is not here. Our skies are snowing Butterflies and that is okay!
My gift to You, my Photofriends, are these Butterflies around me.
Linda's Herb Farm is a special place and I have enjoyed sharing our Christmas Season with all of You.
On with the Photostudy for today!  The Yellow Sulphur Butterfly and I was able to capture Santa in the camera again!  Enjoy!


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudless_Sulphur


































































































































































































































































He Sees You!







.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek






katescabin@gmail.com








O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment