Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Day Sunset (Part 2) by:brendasue

Welcome Back to Part 2 of New Year's Day Sunset on 77 Sunset Strip (Texas). The days are already getting longer as the sunsets are later now than 2 weeks ago.  The winter Sun burns bright in Texas.
Cloudy end to last year gave way to a Great Sunset on the first of January,not a cloud in the sky!


This is where we stopped yesterday:










I shared with you photos of the Golden Little King in the sunlight while he was patrolling the Country Road!


For Part Two, the Little King asked me to do a mini video recap of yesterday's post with him as the Star!  So, On With the Show!





Thank You for your applause, I will tell the little King he is indeed a Google Star!


A little surprise for the Conclusion of our New Year First Sunset:


A Double Feature Mini Video for You, Today!




WOW-What a Sunset-Part Two        Press the arrow to play.  
(Will not work in email, go to my site) 


I hope you enjoyed the Double Feature!   I will be gone a week or so, have stuff to do for H.E.A.R.T.; the place I am volunteering to help bring a food pantry to Hempstead for the People of Hempstead.




....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek


contact me:   katescabin @gmail.com










O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment