Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The King and I begin a New Year by: brendasue





Welcome Photo Friends!

I am trying out some new things.  My story is on the Photos of the photostudy today.  My Granddaughter, Kate, is learning to read!
Now for my new photography students:  Though this is a cute (and true) story, the real exercise for You is watching the movement of light. Without Light, there is nothing. There is a time of day I favor. It is the golden light moments surrounding the sunsets. I can suggest to you to practice shooting in this golden light to see what effects you get. This plain old Country Road will transform to a Paradise on Earth!
















































































































































































































































....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek



katescabin@gmail.com






O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment