Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weddings and Sunsets at Bluebonnet Herb Farms, Waller County, Texas by: brendasue



Wingding Wedding Reception at Bluebonnet Herb Farms on Saturday, October 16,  2010!
WOW-What a Party!










Hi Everybody- Come on in.  Here is a sneak peek at my Bride and Groom I photographed on Saturday Night. A very Happy Couple, so it was a joy to be at the Party.
I am working on the photos and will let the Bride and Groom see them first. Then I will be sharing this event with You.













The wedding was last night and today on Sunday all is still again at Bluebonnet Herb Farms.  I came in this afternoon to water the little plants. As I was walking to the parking lot I saw the start of a beautiful sunset. (above).











This is the tall pine tree where the sun was playing peek-a-boo!
















I was just standing behind my car and could not quit looking at this sunset! So, I shot some of it for you to see.











I thought about the newlyweds. This was their first full day of married life! They just left about an hour ago heading west out of town to San Antonio. (About a three hour drive)  So they were staring at this sky we see tonight. They had to feel this beautiful sunset was just for them!











At this point in the setting sun, this big white hole appeared. It was the sun behind a cloud.  But the cloud appeared to be melting into liquid gold!















I do not remember seeing this melting cloud look before.












Is this cool looking or what?














The sun is just about to get behind that darker cloud.

















It seemed as if the clouds were turning into steam!











































The Buzzard Tower with buzzard! (Yes I am still in the parking lot at Bluebonnets!)















The sun as it looks through the tree branches and leaves!










The melted clouds turned gold and filled up the sky.





















These two tall pine trees standing together remind me of our wedding couple standing together now through time.  Good luck!


















Wow what a sunset!  I know I am starting their wedding album with this sunset first and photos from last night next. They will be surprised to see the sunset they watched on the way home! I wish them a good life.
















This sky turning into a brilliant show makes me think if I can get to Sunset Strip, we could see the sky in the wide open spaces.















So say goodnight to these pine trees and Bluebonnet Herb Farms and lets head down the road.  (It might be too late to catch it).
















We did not make it to Sunset Strip as we are out of time!  The sunset does not have a pause button!  So I am at a stop sign on the Highway.  Look at this sky!
















What Great Colors.  (Some idiot behind me is honking. I guess they want me to go!)  Apparently, there are some people too busy to look at the sunset everyday!












One more shot then I have to put the petal to the metal as they say!
No one in any of the cars is looking at this glorious sunset. Well, if the sunset is not the most important event of the moment, then "they" are the ones with the problem, not me.















Okay, I just turned the last corner on FM 1736 and pulled off the road. (Nearly got hit by another idiot) But I got you the parting shot of this sky.
(Some people act like I am an old granny driving---Well, I am!)















So as the Newlyweds drive home to their life now together, they are blessed to have this show on the road! I hope they will see every sunset together for life!


I am heading home too. (I made it past all the idiot drivers on the roads) The little King will be mad he missed this sunset!




...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek

Sweet Dreams to Everyone








katescabin@gmail.com





www.bluebonnetherbfarms.com






+














No comments:

Post a Comment