Featuring Digital PhotoArt of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue







The Birds of Rainbow Creek

The Birds of Rainbow Creek
by: brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Waller County, Texas

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Grandma Photographer Scores Homerun with Spring Collection! by: brendasue



Welcome To Everyone in the World!


Hi Everybody.  Come on in and see my new Spring Collection!!!


I have been working on blending my Nature Photography with software options on the web to produce Enhanced Images of my Nature Photos.  The many professional Photographers have been doing this for years with Photo Shop and other popular programs.
In 2011 there are features available that are user friendly to old dogs like me!  In other words, if I can do this, so can you!  Just us normal people who were not schooled in Photography. We now can make delightful digital images with minimum skills.
Today's photostudy will be on my enhanced digital images! You are welcome to comment if you like or do not like.  Enjoy!





























































































































.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!!!










katescabin@gmail.com














O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment